In the field of orthopedics, we offer a whole series of operations and procedures using gentle and traditional techniques. We specialize in the implantation of endoprostheses for thigh and knee joints, treatment of articular cartilage diseases and complex medical treatments for amateur and professional athletes from various disciplines.
Our offer in the field of orthopedics includes the following treatments and surgeries.
- Inclination of the big toe (hallux valgus), hammerfinger, claw finger,
- Heel spur – reconstruction of the forefoot,
- Decompression and reconstruction of the heel tendon,
- Degenerative changes,
- Reconstruction of ligaments (ankle).
- Osteotomy of the tibial bone and thigh bone,
- Implantation of an endoprosthesis of the knee joint,
- Treatment of enthesopathy,
- Removal, transplantation and repair of the damaged meniscus (classic sutures and stabilization by implants),
- Reconstruction of the ligaments of the knee joint (cruciate ligaments and collateral ligaments),
- Treatment of diseases of the articular cartilage,
- Reconstruction of the kneecap.
- Surface replacement of the articular surface,
- Implantation of an endoprosthesis of the hip joint,
- Decompression of the adduction muscle of the thigh,
- Removal of free bodies,
- Repair or removal of the joint lip at the hip joint.
- Discopathy of the lumbar and neck segments.
- Repair of rotator cone damage,
- Repair of damage to the tendons of the biceps muscle,
- Reconstruction of the clavicle-shoulder joint,
- Implantation of an endoprosthesis of the shoulder joint.
- “Shooting” finger,
- De Quervain disease,
- Removal of a gelatin cyst,
- Dupuytren contracture,
- Unstable wrist,
- Golf and tennis arm,
- Repair of the hand strap and elbow joint,
- Decompression of carpal tunnel syndrome and Guyon,
- Repair of damaged tendons and peripheral nerves.
Operations in the field of traumatic surgery:
- Fusion of fractions,
- Operations in disorders of the bone connection after fractures,
- Repair of traumatic damage of soft tissue,
- Reconstruction after sports injuries.